Blue Atlas Cedar
Blue Atlas Cedar
Spagyric: 4ml dram vial (± 200 drops)
•Alchemical extract consisting of the 3 principles of Cedar Atlas:
- Oil: 100% pure steam-distilled essential oil
- Spirit: Wild-yeast Cedar ferment -3x distilled
- Salt: purified + crystallized Cedar Atlas mineral extract
Essential Oil: 5ml euro-dropper vial.
•Steam-distilled 100% pure essential oil.
•Cosmetic + Topical: Anti-Inflammatory, anti-fungal, reduces sebum production, astringent, tightens pores, firms skin, evens tone, antibacterial, detoxifying, treats acne, stimulates blood flow to skin, antioxidant, restorative, relieves redness, anti-itch, enhance circulation to scalp when applied directly, tightens follicles, stimulates hair growth, treats dandruff, cystitis, and dermatitis.
•Aromatherapy: Anti-Inflammatory, antispasmodic, anti-fungal, reduces asthma, bronchitis, and coughing, mentally/emotionally calming, soothing, sedating, boosts mental-clarity, enhances concentration, decrease hyperactivity, helpful against insomnia, aphrodisiac.
- Fragrance: Sweet, bright, camphorous top notes with wood, earth, and smoke base notes.
- Blend with: Lavender, Frankincense, Rosemary, Juniper Berry, Bergamot, Lemon, Lime, Cinnamon, Cypress, Neroli, Jasmine.
- Extraction: Steam-distilled • Small-batch 100gal steam distillation from organic + pesticide free Cedrus atlantica grown in Taos, New Mexico. Ideal for therapeutic, cosmetic, and medicinal use.
- Topical Use: Dilute a preferred amount of essential oil into a carrier oil and apply a thin amount to target area. (If using Atlas Cedar essential oil for the first time, it's good practice to test a small amount of the essence on your skin and wait 15min as to check for reactions or allergies. If all is well, then use freely as desired.)
- Aromatic Use: Unscrew the cap a enjoy the fragrance straight from the bottle, or add a few drops to a diffuser to fill the room with Atlas Cedar's bright but calming aroma.
Medicinal: Anti-Inflammatory, antispasmodic, anti-fungal, antiseptic, astringent, expectorant, liver tonic, nervous system tonic, detoxifying, blood purifier, antioxidant, immunomodulator, adrenal support during menopause, anti-tumor, anti-mutagenic, diuretic, antiviral, alkalizing, effective against intestinal parasites and candida, clears congestion,
- Extraction: Spagyric
The word spagyric means: "to separate and recombine" and is regarded as both a physical and philosophical technique employed to separate + purify the 3 principles of a material -Soul, Spirit, Body- before recombining them to create an extremely concentrated and effective remedy for body and mind, which we call a Spagyric. These extractions are extremely detailed and unique to the alchemical practice. During the spagyric process, the 3 principles of the plant are captured as: essential oil, distilled herbal liquor, and crystalized mineral salt. Once all 3 principles are gathered, they are recombined and allowed to age before being bottled for use. Spagyric remedies are estimated to be 300x more effective that traditional herbal tinctures, which means only a small amount is needed. The word spagyric was coined by the same man who made homeopathy common practice - Paracelsus.
- Use: Spagyrics are intended for ingestion and in small quantities. Simply dilute 1-2 drops in a drink of your choice and consume. Spagyrics can be taken at any time of the day and are more effective on an empty stomach.